5.14.2013

May Goodebox


Oh my! I'm quite late to the bandwagon of posting my May Goodebox. 
But for curiosity's sake I thought I'd still put it up. 

So in this month's box I got:
VITACARE Gum in Cool Mint 
Health Warrior Chia Bar in Coconut
The Natural Lip Scrub in Organic Orange
Shea Terra Organics Moroccan Argan & Wild Honey Facial Elixir
Pure + Remedy Serums in Skin so Bright & Vitamin C

I'm pretty excited for both the gum and the lip scrub. The coconut bar will probably go to the boyfriend as I don't love eating coconut as much as I love smelling it. The jury's out on the Pure + Remedy serums because they do contain phenoxyethanol and last time I tried a serum with that my skin flipped out. And I'm playing around with the Shea Terra Cleansing Elixir.

So all in all not too bad of a box. 
What'd you get in yours??



4 comments:

  1. I like the sound of that coconut bar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know how he likes it! It has some really great ingredients =)

      Delete
  2. Looks good! Can't wait to hear what you think about the Shea Terra Organics Moroccan Argan & Wild Honey Facial Elixir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know how I get on with it. I've still only tried it a handful of times as of right now. All I can say so far is that it smells pretty nice, like honey soap but not too sweet. =)

      Delete