1.11.2012

100% Pure Sunscreen



This right here is a non-negotiable for me. I will not leave my house without some form of sun protection on my skin. The 100%Pure Pomegranate Antioxidant Hydration SPF 20 is an absolute favorite of mine. Being an Esthetician allows me to try a myriad of sunscreen but this is my Holy Grail.

What I look for in my sun protection is something that is both a moisturizer and sunscreen (who can be bothered with two steps?!). It also must be a full spectrum coverage (UVA/UVB) and preferably with Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide. That being said this product checks all the boxes for me. It's a light to medium weight moisturizer with full spectrum UVA/UVB coverage from 15%Titanium Dioxide and 10% Zinc Oxide.It's light enough that in the summer it's my only product in the morning but now in the dead of the mid-west winter I can apply a moisturizer under it and feel hydrated all day.
Protected and moisturized, it's a win all around . I don't get wrinkles from dryness and hopefully won't get hyperpigmentation (sunspots) from UV exposure. Everything a girl could ask for right?



This product is available from the 100% pure website for $26 USD

Active Ingredients:
15% Titanium Dioxide
10% Zinc Oxide
Inactive Ingredients: Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Juice)1, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Beeswax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf (White Tea) 2, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary), Origanum Vulgar Leaf (Oregano),Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf (Thyme), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) and Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark (Cinnamon)




No comments:

Post a Comment