1.04.2012

RMS Beauty




One of the first things I purchased when I got into trying to find the most amazing natural makeup and skincare was the rms beauty "un" cover-up*. This is a product I love and adore. It feels like you are doing something nice for your skin every time you put it on.

The color I ordered was "11". At first I wasn't sure that it would be quite pale enough. I'm very fair but with a bit of a warm or yellow undertone. I find most products designed for pale skin are far too pink to look natural on me. I was pleasantly surprised when my order from SpiritBeautyLounge.com came and the color seemed perfect!

The consistency is thick, not unlike a concealer but blends seamlessly with the texture of my skin. At first I used it sparingly like a concealer hiding under-eye circles, covering up odd blemishes and redness. Now I use it often as a both a concealer and foundation. Applying a thin layer to areas where I need only minimal coverage (cheeks and forehead) and building up the coverage where I need it ( dark circles, redness).

This in my opinion would be best for people with normal to dry skin. Oilier people may find it a bit too cloying on the skin. The coverage is light to medium depending on how you apply.

Below are some photos of the product. Now I have used this most recent one for several months so forgive its state but I tried to make it as presentable as possible.

Beautiful packaging. Nice sturdy glass container.

Clearly a well loved product
Swatch of product




You can find rms beauty at rmsbeauty.com and at spiritbeautylounge.com
The "un" cover-up runs $36 USD


*product was purchased with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment