11.30.2012

Nourish Organic Body Lotion


On a recent trip to ULTA I scored this Nourish Organic Body Lotion in Almond Vanilla. I'd been looking at the Nourish product line recently and was pleasantly surprised to find it close to home. I was pretty sure I'd have to order it. NW Ohio isn't exactly a green beauty mecca. Anyways back to the lotion. I debated between this and the body butter but decided that I wanted something that would hydrate but absorb quickly. So far this does the trick. It goes on great and leaves my skin hydrated all day without ever feeling oily or sticky. The Almond Vanilla scent is nice and warm without being overpowering. 
I would definitely recommend this if you happen to stumble upon it like I did!


*Purchased by me. Reviews are my own opinions. 

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to take a sniff next time I'm at Ulta! I've never seen this brand before. I am not a big vanilla fan as it's often too sweet or heavy smelling for me, but almond: LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd give it a smell then. On my skin it smells more almond than vanilla. My other half thinks it smells like amaretto cookies. Mmm.

      Delete