If there is one thing I love about spring and summer it's the emergence of a bright coral lip. Coral is one of those colors that I think suits just about everyone. There are so many depths and color variances that there is bound to be a shade that will suit you! These are five of my most worn coral lip colors.
1. Tarte LipSurgence in Joy - This is my everyday coral. It wakes up my face and adds the perfect amount of color. It looks totally orange in the tube but once applied the color is a great coral tone.
2. Pacifica Color Quench Lip Tint in Blood Orange - This is my darkest coral and I think will look best on my skin once I've started wearing some bronzer again. It's a coral that has a bronze undertone.
3. Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner in Shell Shock - A very bright coral. When applied in layers this is almost electric!
4. Jane Iredale Lip Fixation in Devotion - A mid-tone coral that can be worn sheer or full on. The gloss it comes with is just a gold sparkle. It's a little tacky in texture for my taste so I tend to wear the stain with a lip balm on top.
5. rms beauty lip2cheek in Smile - Another bright coral. This looks lovely paired on both the lips and cheeks.
From Top to Bottom:
Jane Iredale Lip Fixation Stain and then the Gloss
rms beauty lip2cheek in Smile
Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner in Shell Shock
Pacifica Color Quench in Blood Orange
Tarte LipSurgence in Joy
Do you have a favorite coral lip color I should try?
Let me know in the comments!
*all products purchased by me. review is my own opinion*