4.19.2013

Nourish Exfoliating Body Polish -




I love scrubs of all types. So when I saw this one from Nourish on special at Ulta I decided to give it a try. I've loved everything else I've bought from them. Unfortunately this product did not live up to the high standards that the other products had set for it. Total disappointment. I can tell you that this will not be on any lists for repurchasing. And I know I talk about the smell in the video but can we reflect on it for a moment? Corn? Really Nourish?! Anyways I digress. 

Please let me know of any of your favorite body scrubs. 
Any and all recipes or products ideas are totally welcome.
Thanks for stopping by!




*Did you notice the cat in the background? That's Cricket. Yeah, she wouldn't leave.* 
**Also, I swear that "y'all" is not part of my everyday vocabulary. 
Don't know where that came from**

No comments:

Post a Comment