12.26.2012

Jane Iredale Pencil Eyeliners


Jane Iredale pencil eyeliners are some of my favorite natural liners that I've come across as a makeup artist. They're super smooth and creamy, come in a great range of basic shades and have great durability. Creamy pencils are a must for me as I hate pencils that feel like you're stabbing your eye (then again no one should like that right?). Now these aren't the best for the waterline as far as longevity but they are comfortable to wear on the waterline. 
Below I have the all shades except the white, which I felt like I owned but can't find anywhere. I also included Cocoa, which is technically a lip definer but I use as a warm brown liner. With the training I've had with JI over the years I've found that you can use lipliner on the eye area as they don't use any FD&C dyes and are made with conditioning oils and waxes. Great for me as I love multi-purpose products!


 (top to bottom: basic black, black/grey, midnight blue, basic brown, cocoa, taupe)




 (left to right: basic black, black/grey, midnight blue, basic brown, cocoa, taupe)



 (top to bottom: basic black, black/grey, midnight blue, basic brown, cocoa, taupe)

Jane Iredale pencils can be bought here and run $11USD

No comments:

Post a Comment