12.22.2012

Face of the Day




I love my Saturday off. It usually involves me spending time with family or running errands. So I like to be comfortable. And I like my makeup to be kind of comfortable too. It's not really a no makeup look but it's a no-fuss look. Something I can throw on and know that I look put together without trying too hard.

So for skincare I have my current morning routine. I always start with my La Bella Figura barbary fig seed oil and then apply either argan oil or lately I've been trying LBF's barbary fig renewal serum. Eye cream has been by Kahina which I'm testing out and will have a review up in another week or two. My SPF has been the same 100% Pure one I've been using forever. Last but not least we have lips and it's my current favorite LBF la curacio. Not that I'm having a current love affair with LBF or anything...

My makeup for the day was simple and easy. I went with fresh skin thanks to Vapour Luminous Foundation (shade 115), and Illusionist concealer (shade 010). I followed up with Vapour Aura Multi-Use in Torch and a little rms living luminizer. I never leave the house without brows so I use my trusty Jane Iredale Bitty brow kit in blonde. Josie Maran mascara and Bite beauty lipstick in Fig and I was out the door. 

Today was spent baking cookies with my mom and trying on new lipsticks!





2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I love the color of that lipstick and I love Vapour <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Britanie! =) That lipstick is called pomegranate from the bite beauty set. I love my Vapour- feels so nice on the skin!

      Delete