12.19.2012

Kahina Giving Beauty - Antioxidant Mask

  

I have some serious love for facial masks. Store bought or homemade I think that they are all awesome. They're not only relaxing but a great way to "feed" your skin. This Kahina mask has been a total staple of mine since I received a rather large sample of it earlier this fall. It's described on the website as a multi-tasking mask. One that detoxifies the skin, stimulates collagen, delivers antioxidants and exfoliates. This mask is a powerhouse filled with lovely argan oil, rhassoul clay (this clay is awesome see more info on it here)
extracts of pomegranate and acai, along with a great essential oil blend.

 For me it's been my go to for when my skin is misbehaving. Particularly when it's breaking out. Seriously zits disappear overnight. 
If something does that for me it's a total keeper. 
The texture of the mask is a nice whipped consistency, with the tiniest amount of scrub texture. And it has a nice earthy minty scent. I pop a thin layer all over and then leave it on anywhere from 10 minutes or longer. And BAM! skin is glowing and breakouts are taking a hike. Take that crazy hormonal skin! 
Since I've been using it regularly I've noticed a great improvement in my skin. It's clearer, brighter and has fewer breakouts. I'll be keeping this in my skincare routine from now until they stop making it. =)

Are masks a part of your skincare routine? What's your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment